Saturday, April 5, 2008

Storm Pass

So, the third and final day of hiking I decided to pick the trail we would take...Storm Pass. It is a moderate trail 3.7 miles one way with an elevation change of 840 feet. Hey, it does not sound so bad! Little did I know it was an unforgiving , steep 3.7 miles. Of course, we got the giggles about half way up because we could not believe how hard it was! We were anxiously awaiting the beautiful scenery we were going to view upon the arrival at the top.
And this is the scenery we had...


Granted, we could have kept going to Estes Cone but that would have been much more painful.
So, we took the rock pile as a sign and headed back down to Lily Lake.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I didn't know that you have a blog! It's cute!! I love your pics. Beautiful, and might I add how AMAZING you look! I have to tell you, I had a dream about you the other night (random...) and you were very prego and I didn't know that you were and you got mad at me!!! I know very random, it was funny because you were sitting in a chair wearing a red shirt and rubbing the top of your beach ball belly. Anyways, glad that I ran into your blog. I look forward to see more.

Erin LaRayne Agosto said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

amrolih said...

I hope this means your joining the blogging world for good! I love the pictures - your trip looks like it was amazing! I can't wait to see updates from you and Connor. Yeah!

Beth said...

Hey Amy,
I didn't realize you had a blog either. I found it on Carrie's last night! I hope all is well!